Sunday, June 5, 2011

Trainings

I have been here almost a month now and it has been going so well. I am beginning to become more active with different trainings. Thus far I have led one training on the Moringa tree at a housing area for women about to give birth. I also did a community health training in a small town in a beautiful area called Miraflor. They have asked me to return for another training in July. Today I led a first aid training to a group of volunteer firefighters. For all of these trainings I have planned, gathered information,and led them all. Each one is a challenge and a blessing. It is such a great joy to teach others basic skills that may help save their lives and the lives of others. I have found my life's calling and feel blessed for this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment